Competition Now Closed
We are delighted to be giving one lucky person the chance to WIN a trip for 2 to Montenegro departing 4th of May 2023.
This holiday includes:
- Flights, all-inclusive accommodation, transfers, excursions and an expert local guide
- Stay 7 nights in the beautiful resort town of Becici, just outside the historic coastal town of Budva.
- Travel the Serpentine Mountain Road to Cetinje, Montenegro’s old royal capital, on a full day trip.
- Explore the stunning Boka Bay from the water on a full day boat tour with stops in Perast & Kotor.
- Relax with plenty of free time to enjoy your beachside resort or sightsee at your own pace.
To be in with a chance to win a holiday to Montenegro simply fill in your details below and answer the question. Good luck!
The competition closes at midnight Monday 13th of March, and the winner will be contacted no later than 15th of March 2023.
Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for top tips and travel inspiration!
Terms and Conditions*
- Competition entries can only be accepted online at www.traveldepartment.com/competition
- Closing date for entries is 13th of March 2023
- The prize comprises a holiday to Highlights of the Montenegro Riviera departing 4th of May 2023.
- The prize includes flights, transfers, guided excursions, and all-inclusive accommodation Note: Travel insurance and checked in baggage is not included and will need to be purchased separately at prize winners own cost. Full details of holiday can be found here. The winner must be available to travel on the departure date of 4th of May 2023.
- Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
- The prize is not transferable.
- Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over and resident in Ireland.
- Only one winner will be picked from Ireland.
- A valid entry consists of an answer to the question in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, address, email address and a phone number.
- Entries must be entered online in the form above.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
- Travel Department’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Travel Department reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
- Employees or agents of Travel Department, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions when booking a Travel Department holiday. Booking terms and conditions apply and can be found here.
- Travel Department are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
- The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by Travel Department.
- Entry to this competition shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
- Travel Department reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- Participants agree to use their testimonial's for marketing purposes.
- Winner will be selected and will be notified by phone no later than 15th March 2023.