Celebrate our 25th Anniversary with a chance to win a holiday to Lake Garda for 2 worth over €2000! 25 years ago, one of our first tours was to the spectacular Lake Garda and 25 years on it is still one of our most popular destinations. Many of our customers choose to go back to this magical place time and time again. That’s why we want to give one lucky person the chance to win a holiday for two to Lake Garda, Venice & Verona on 21st of September 2021 worth over €2,000! On this fantastic 7-night holiday you will stay in the stunning Riva Del Garda. You’ll soak up the relaxing, tranquil atmosphere of Lake Garda and experience the quaint towns of Riva del Garda, Limone and Malcesine. You’ll enjoy incredible scenery on a half day boat tour of the lake or a full day trip to the medieval city of Bolzano and uncover ancient canals & beautiful architecture on a guided day trip to Venice. Visit the real-life setting of Shakespeare’s Romeo & Juliet on an excursion to the medieval city of Verona. Relax with plenty of free time to shop or explore the charming towns around Lake Garda. Plus, everything is included from flights, accommodation, transfers, excursions, and an expert local guide.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition entries can only be accepted online only at www.traveldepartment.com/competition
- Closing date for entries is 31st March 2021.
- The prize comprises of a holiday to Lake Garda for two people for duration of 7 nights departing from Dublin on 21st September 2021. The prize includes flights, transfers, guided tours and half board hotel accommodation Note: Travel insurance is not included and will need to be purchased separately at prize winners own cost. Full details of holiday can be found here. The winner must be available to travel on the departure date of 21st of September 2021.
- Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
- The prize is not transferable.
- Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over and resident in Ireland.
- A valid entry consists of an answer to the question in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, address, email address and a phone number.
- Entries must be entered online in the form above.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
- Travel Department’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Travel Department reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
- Employees or agents of Travel Department, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions when booking a Travel Department holiday. Booking terms and conditions apply and can be found here.
- Travel Department are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
- The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by Travel Department.
- Entry to this competition shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
- Travel Department reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- Participants agree to use their testimonial's for marketing purposes.
- Winner will be selected by an independent judge and will be notified by phone no later than 9th April 2021.